Remember the warm times
Remember the warm times is all about creating a interaction feedback between computers and humans in a much more natural way.
Unlike with many actions that we take, sending a text message leaves behind no visible trace at the place from which it was sent. What would it be like, therefore, if messages that you would like to look back on with fond memories could be subtly marked. We developed a wearable device that uses modern technology to generate a natural heat feedback, giving the wearer a sense of human contact and security as soon as s/he reaches such a place. There are two goals of this project. Fist of all we think about an feedback to the user in an much more natual way. In our opinion the feedback is warmth. There isn’t any other feedback which people interpretated more positiv than a warm feeling basted on there basic instincts. The other goal is to make digital communication more tangible. If you get an mobile textmessage via Facebook from someone you dont know where this messeage was sent from. Remeber te warm times combining the text and the postion of the conversation back together.
Exhibitions & talks
- Cebit Hannover, Germany
- 16-19th February 2016 ZOW Trend-Sonderschau Bad Salzuflen, Germany
- 00 00 Technchnologietag Osnabrück, Germany
- 00 00 Biberöffnung Osnabrück, Germany
- 23rd June 2015 33pt Festival Dortmund, Germany
- 6-7th June 2015 Maker Faire Festival Hannover, Germany
- 30th April 2015 Openhouse University of Applied Sciences Osnabrück Germany
- 22-26th April 2015 European Media Art Festival Osnabrück, Germany
- 20th April 2015 University of Arts Belgrad, Serbia
- 15th April 2015 Berufsschule am Westerberg Osnabrück, Germany
- 13-18th April 2015 Resonate 15 Festival Belgrad, Serbia